Reduce your exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and improve your health.
Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are the cause of symptoms like cancer, insomnia and fatigue, but what can you do to protect yourself?
Use the Safe Cell for your cell phone. When using your cell phone it is just inches from your body and your brain. The cell phone is considered one of the greatest contributor to EMF symptoms.
If you’re going to continue to use cell phones, then Reduce the Risk of Cell Phone Radiation by using a tested and proven Safe Cell device.
If you are sensitive to EMFs, you may experience symptoms like:
- Nervous system symptoms, like fatigue, stress and sleep disturbances
- Burning sensation around the ear
- Skin symptoms, like facial prickling, burning sensations and rashes
- Body symptoms, like pains and aches in your muscles
- Eye symptoms, such as burning sensations
What are Electromagnetic Fields?
Electromagnetic fields are areas of energy that surround electronic devices. The World Health Organization (WHO) explains that the electric fields are created by differences in voltage, and magnetic fields are created when the electric current flows.
According to WHO, electromagnetic fields affect us because our human bodies have their own electric and biochemical responses (e.g., nervous system, digestion, brain function, heart function). So exposure to EMFs can interact with your body in adverse ways.
Where do EMFs come from:
- In your home – Cordless phones, microwave ovens, WiFi, etc.
- In your office – computers, cell phones and WiFi.
- Outside – power lines (high voltage cables either overhead or buried in the ground), transformers (the gray cylinders raised up on poles that look like trash cans), electrical substations, cell phone towers, cities that provide citywide wireless Internet (WiFi) and electromagnetic radiation from near neighbors’ electronic equipment.
Cell phone radiation is a proven health risk.
Cell phone radiation protection shields reduce the risks associated with cell phone use. Protect yourself with the Safe Cell device.